Mr. Utkarsh Jain
- Utkarsh is the Chief Learning Officer and lead trainer at FinTree. He is Qualified Chartered Accountant and has also passed all the three levels of CFA® Exams in the first attempt.
- Over the years, he has trained more than 2000 CFA & FRM® candidates all over the world. His ability to creatively simplify complicated concepts has earned him a big fan following of his students.
- He has been associated with various reputed B-schools in India and abroad as a visiting Faculty. He has also been much in demand as a corporate trainer and has conducted training sessions for multinational companies like IBM, L&T, Thermax, Amdocs etc. Many CFO’s, Investment Bankers and Research Analysts have participated in his sessions with excellent reviews.
- Apart from learning and teaching Finance, he passionately studies Palmistry and also discusses nuances of Palmistry during his classroom session breaks and video lectures.
- Arvind manages Dubai Branch of FinTree.
- He is a senior consultant, Business Risk and Internal Audits with one of the biggest consulting firms in Middle East.
- Arvind comes with huge international experience having worked in US, Europe, South East Asia with clients like Walt Disney, Warner brothers, Unilever Singapore etc.
Mr. Vinit Iyer
- Vinit has over 13 years of experience in the BFSI domain spanning over various organizations ranging from Retail Banking, Insurance to Investment Management.
- He is a CFPCM (Certified Financial Planner) and CWM® (Chartered Wealth Manager) professional.
- Has a proven track record in working in varied capacities ranging from Financial Management to Training Consulting.
- A keen learner with an experience in Training Delivery and Content Management with coverage of more than 1000 Learners, on various topics related to Finance.
- He has coached & guided CFP/CWM Aspirants having trained more than 500 participants till date.
- Vinit likes travelling to & exploring historical places and is an avid reader of spiritual books.