What is CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM?
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM Certification is a mark of excellence granted to individuals who meet the stringent standards of education, examination, experience and ethics.
- One of the most prestigious and internationally accepted Financial Planning qualification recognized and respected by the global financial community.
- The Certification gears career aspirants and existing financial intermediaries for giving comprehensive financial advisory services to individuals and make a satisfying career in the financial services industry.
- Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB) of India is the principal licensing body that awards CFPCM Certification in India through an agreement with FPSB Ltd., Denver, USA.
Why do I need to do CFPCM Certification Program?
- Helps you gain expertise in Financial Planning.
- Gives holistic view of all aspects of Financial Planning viz; Insurance Planning, Retirement Planning, Investment Planning, Tax & Estate Planning.
- Enhanced Career & Employment opportunities as the certification provides professional recognition in more than 23 countries worldwide.
How to earn the CFPCM Certification?
There are 2 pathways for achieving the CFPCM Certification and the educational qualification required for each is different
A. CFP Regular Pathway
- i. A Candidate registered under the Regular Pathway must be SSC/Matriculation/10th pass at the time of enrolment.
- ii. He/She must pass the 5 examinations either through self-study or through training support from any one of the FPSB India’s approved education providers.
- CFP Challenge Status Pathway
- i. A Candidate registered under the Challenge Status Pathway must be a CA/Intermediate Level, CFA (US), ICWA, CAIIB, CS, LLB, PhD, M. Phil, PG, Licentiate/Associate/Fellowship of Life Insurance, Actuary, FFSI & FLMI from LOMA, Civil Service Examinations by UPSC.
How to enrol for the Course?
Step 1: A Candidate needs to register on the FPSB website for the course.
Step 2: A Candidate also needs to register on the NSE website and obtain a NCFM number which is required to be mentioned in the FPSB registration form.
Step 3: Pay the fees online/offline and submit the following documents:
- Signed Student Registration Form
- Demand Draft if Opted
- Qualification Documents
- Proof of Identity
What are the Exam Modules?
Introduction to Financial Planning (No Separate Paper. 20% weightage in each of the following module)
- Exam 1: Risk Analysis & Insurance Planning
- Exam 2: Retirement Planning & Employee Benefits
- Exam 3: Investment Planning
- Exam 4: Tax Planning & Estate Planning
- Exam 5: Advance Financial Planning
- Exam 1 to 4 – Multiple Choice Questions
- 77 Questions divided in 5 Sections
- Total Marks – 150 (20% from Introduction to Financial Planning)
- Time – 2 hours
- Exam 5 – Case Study based Multiple Choice Questions
- 30 Questions between 2 case studies
- Total Marks – 100
- Time – 4 hours
- Enrollment Fee with FPSB, India : 12000/- (Inclusive of Tax)
- Examination Fee Paper 1 to 4 : 3000/- (Inclusive of Tax)
- Examination Fee Paper 5 : 6000/- (Inclusive of Tax)
- CFPCM Certificate Annual Membership Fee : 6000/- (Inclusive of Tax)
- Financial Calculator – Casio FC 200V (Cost 2000/- approx.)
- 175+ hours of classroom training.
- Focus on practical & concepts based learning with real life scenarios.
- Personal attention provided to students as we have limited batch size.
- Group projects & activities conducted to give hands on experience of Financial Planning.
- A special 8 hour session for candidates from the Non-Finance background named “World of Finance” to get acquainted with the basics of finance.
- Fortnightly topic wise tests to check the understanding of concepts.
- Doubt solving sessions.
- 2 mock exams after each module based on the actual exam format.
- Full Time Faculty Support.
- Training delivered by Qualified CFPCM.
- “NO FORMULA MUG UP” methodology, wherein emphasis is given on the concepts and logic behind the formula.
- Whatsapp Mobile Notes and Concept Posters/Infographics for effective learning of important concepts.
- Question Bank of more than 2000 questions with detailed solutions.
- Internship & Placement Assistance.
- Financial Plan Construction on Excel.
- Guest Lectures by Industry Experts & Professionals.
The online course can be purchased by clicking on the link below:
Buy CFP online courseSample Videos