What is Financial Modelling?
- Financial Modelling involves modelling Financial Data for Decision Making.
- Financial Modelling Skills are applied to variety of scenarios like Equity Research, Mergers and Acquisition, Project Finance etc.
- Financial Modelling Certification at FinTree equips candidates to develop a model from scratch without using ready-made templates.
What are the Pre-requisites to Learn Financial Modelling Course?
- While building Financial Model, you’re essentially applying Valuation Principles in a real life scenario.
- Therefore , we recommend candidates to develop good understanding of Equity Valuation Methodology before taking up the course.
- Those candidate who do not have any previous background and mandatory required to go through FinTree’s “Level Zero” program (at no cost) before taking up Financial Modelling Certification Course.
What is duration of the Financial Modelling Course?
- Typically, one batch duration is roughly three months. The Certification is provide by FinTree after the completion of the batch, post which, candidates can apply to FinTree Placement Process.
- However, we operate on a club Membership model, wherein, in the same fees, candidate are allowed to (and encourages to) attend three more (1+3) subsequent batches. Every batch we pick up models from different sectors and that provides more deeper understanding to the participant
Is there any opportunity to work on live projects?
FinTree has strong classifications with many Equity Research houses in India (mostly through its alumni base).
Many candidates are provided internship/jobs right after the program completion. Also, since we provide Financial Modelling Services to clients all around the world (though mostly from Middle East and Africa), many time participants also get an opportunity to work on Live projects.