CFA® Training Methodology at FinTree
- We provide 300 hrs of classroom training for all the three levels of CFA.
- We follow “NO FORMULA” teaching methodology, i.e. the training is conducted in such a way that you don’t need to remember almost 70-80% of the formulae given in the books. Instead, much emphasis is placed on the concepts and logic behind the formula.
- We conduct 30 topic wise tests (conducted every weekend) and 10 comprehensive tests of 120 questions each (a month before the CFA examinations). By the end of the CFA training program you would have practiced more than 4500 questions in exam-like conditions!
- Extensive background CFA training sessions are conducted for candidates from Non-Finance backgrounds, popularly called as “Level 0” training at FinTree.
- We keep limited number of students in each batch so that the quality is not compromised.
- Support till last minute before examination.
CFA® Study tools provided at FinTree
- Classroom Notes
- MobileNotesTM (Notes on your mobile phone!)
- More than 4500 CFA Questions with detailed solutions
- Sixty Minute GuideTM for Level I of the CFA®Program
- Commuter Notes! Helping you study when you can’t! View Details
What is the CFA Program? Click to know more.
- CFA Institute does not endorse, promote or warrant the accuracy or quality of Fintree. CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.