CFA® Program Scholarships
The CFA Institute provides scholarships to encourage individuals to obtain the CFA Charter and enhance the excellence of the investment industry, their community, and themselves.
The scholarships and respective dates offered by the CFA Institute are:
1. Access Scholarship: March 1 – September 15
2. Women Scholarship:February 1 for June exam & September 1 for December exam.
3. Student Scholarship: February 1 for June exam and August 1 for December exam.
4. Professor Scholarship: February 1 for June exam and September 1 for December exam
5. Regulator Scholarship: February 1 for June exam and September 1 for December exam
6. Media Scholarship: February 1 for June exam and September 1 for December exam
This makes the program available to those who would not be able to easily afford the CFA exam. It is open to those who fulfil the CFA Program Enrolment Requirements, for more info Click Here
This scholarship is open to women who want to earn the CFA Charter, are ineligible for other scholarships, and have not registered for the CFA exam. Click Here
This is a scholarship for students in affiliated universities. Students currently attending an Affiliated University. for more info Click Here
This scholarship is intended for University and college professors teaching topics found in Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK). for more info Click Here
You must be an employee working full-time or on contract with a media-based company that communicates and disperses financial news, information, and education. for more info Click Here