“A passionate teacher can make all the difference”
Utkarsh Jain, CA, CFA, CFP
Chief Learning Officer
- Utkarsh is the Chief Learning Officer and lead trainer at FinTree. He is Qualified Chartered Accountant and has also passed all the three levels of CFA® Exams and both the FRM® exams in the first attempt.
- Over the years, he has trained more than 10,000 CFA® & FRM® candidates all over the world. His ability to creatively simplify complicated concepts has earned him a big fan following of his students.
- He is a CFPCM (Certified Financial Planner)
- He has been associated with various reputed B-schools in India and abroad as a visiting faculty. He has also been much in demand as a corporate trainer and has conducted training sessions for multinational companies like IBM, L&T, Thermax, Amdocs, etc. Many CFO’s, Investment Bankers and Research Analysts have participated in his sessions with excellent reviews.
- Apart from learning and teaching Finance, he passionately studies Palmistry and also discusses nuances of Palmistry during his classroom session breaks and video lectures.